Welcome to our
***** NEW FAMILIES: THERE IS A WAITING LIST FOR oUR iNFANT AND TODDLER CLASSES *****
iF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR CHILD TO BE ADDED TO THE WAITLIST, PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM
Forms needed (AS LISTED ON YOUR STATEMENT)
The signed statement and following forms must be on file for every student (both new and returning) the earliest date of:
- one week after statement is received;
- the date on your statement; or
- before child's first day of attendance.
Please use these links to print out these forms and send them to school. If you are unable to print the forms, you may fill them out online and email them, or, if preferred, ask and we will give you a hard copy of the form.
- Child Care Enrollment Form (WI DCF)
- Health History and Emergency Care Plan (WI DCF)
- Child Health Report - Child Care Centers, DCF-F-CFS60-E (wisconsin.gov) (must be filled out & signed by doctor. Doctor's own form may be used as an alternate. Immunizations need to be included)
ADDITIONAL FORMS for special circumstances. Also due before the first day of attendance:
- Intake for Child Under 2 Years - Child Care Centers, DCF-F-CFS61 (wisconsin.gov) (all students less than 2 years old - this must be signed and updated with the teacher with any change in routine, at least every 3 months)
- Household Size-Income Statement (wi.gov) (MJP Scholarship and State Eligible families must return by 1st day of attendance. Optional for other families.)
- MJP INTAKE FORM (only for new students)
ADDITIONAL FORMS for special circumstances which can be printed and turned in as needed throughout the year.
- Medical Statement Template (wi.gov) (For children needing any food substitutions. Form must be signed by a Licensed Healthcare Professional. Soy milk will be served as a milk substitute)
- Authorization to Administer Medication - Child Care Centers, DCF-F-CFS0059 (wisconsin.gov) (must have with any prescription or over-the-counter medications (including diaper rash cream)